Professional resignation letter samples, you can download and edit these resignation letter templates.
Incoming Search Terms:
- resignation letter format
- example of resignation letter
- resign letter
- resignation letter example
- resignation letter examples
- how to write a resignation letter
- Format of resignation letter
- resign letter sample
- resignation letters
- how to write resignation letter
Download Resignation Letters
You can send an email resignation letter or a paper resignation letter but is better to resign in person than sending over an email. However, if you wish to send an email resignation letter, you need to ensure that it is very professional as much as a paper letter will be. Make sure you do not include any negative thing about the company or how bad you feel about the company.
- Your employer will include your resignation letter in your employment file and hence it might be shared with your future employers.
- You might also need the employer’s help in one way or the other in the future and thus maintaining a positive relationship with the company after you leave is very important.
Formats of a resignation letter
You do not have to spend a lot of time writing a resignation letter but you need to keep it professional. Just like an application letter, you should ensure that the resignation letter is spell-proof. Too often than not, lots of people do not give their resignation letter the proper attention it deserves because they think that they are leaving the job. Always remember that the employer will keep the letter in your employment file and hence it will be important that you give it a careful consideration and attention.