We listed many kind of resume formats for different jobs. You can download these resume templates and create yours getting help from them.
What’s actually happening when someone opened your resume. How do they look at? How can you be sure that they will continue to read your resume?
- Marketing Executive Resume
- Freshers resume format samples for engineers MBA graduate
- Office Assistant Resume Sample
- Functional Resume for an Office Assistant
- Resume Example For Internship Position
- Operation Manager Resume Template
- Professional Actor Resume Format
- Investment Analyst Resume Example
There are things what to do and not to do!
You have just six seconds to make your resume noticed when a recruiter look at your cv.
Your resume format will be deciding whether you will get accepted for the job or not. There are plenty of ways to write a resume. No matter which format you select, it should make you get selected for the job you are applying for. Recruiters are always attracted to good resumes. If they don’t find a resume attractive with its first glimpse, they will be throwing it away.
Resume Formats & Templates
Aspects of a Resume Template
To begin with, the career objective of the resume must be catchy. It must not be too lengthy. It should comprise of a couple of sentences describing your employment goal. You must convince your employer how can be you valuable for the company.
After the objective, you need to highlight your qualifications and career objective. Include the list of your achievements, skills and expertise. If you have gotten an education from a great educational organization then it might prove to be a selling point for you.
Resume Format DOC Files
“Experience is the most important section in any resume format“. Along with mentioning the job type, if you will give a little description of your job in the resume then it will be good too. Include the information in bullet points. Mention the dates of employments (from when you have started and when you left the job).
Write Your Skills in Resume Sample
Interest or skills section is the most important and difficult part of the resume. You will have to include only those qualities or skills that you actually possess. Don’t just write whatever comes to your mind. If you have written “drawing skills” then chances are the employer will ask you to draw something in front of him during the interview. This has literally happened. So make sure you mention only those things that you actually know.
Chronological CV PDF Template Files
Never write a lengthy resume. Employers find it very unattractive. It’s okay if the resume goes to the second page but make sure you keep it to the first page only.
The formatting of the resume should be done well. Get a PDF copy of your resume. If you will keep it in .docx or .doc file then there are chances that your resume’s whole structure would be disturbed. Giving a PDF copy will be a better option. You can also get criticism from your friend or family for the resume. If they read it once, maybe they are able to give you some good suggestions for improving it. This can be a lot helpful.
Other resources for resume formats:
- SAP ABAP Developer Resume Format
- Resume Format 00d250
- it fresher resume format sample fresher resume format
Resume Formats – Quality, Efective, Simple for Freshers
- Quality Formats of resume engineer fresher
- Resume Format for Indians – With Image, for Freshers
- IT Freshers Simple Efective Resume Format in Word
- Resume Format Looks Professional but for Freshers
- Resume Format Freshers Chronological Template – DOC
- Resume Format Freshers Student – DOC
- Resume Template Fresher Yourmomhatesthis 01 – DOC
- Resume Template Freshers Organized – DOC
Click image to see Cover Letter Formats & Templates :