CVS Pharmacy app review
the CVS Pharmacy app seems to be a good option for shoppers who are looking for a convenient way to manage their prescriptions, healthcare, shopping, and photo needs. However, there are some users who have reported problems with the app, such as slow loading times, difficulty navigating the app, and glitches. It is important to be aware of these issues before downloading the app.
- The CVS Pharmacy app offers a variety of features to help customers with their prescriptions, healthcare, shopping, and photo needs. These features include:
- Prescriptions: Customers can refill prescriptions, track order status, and get prescription and general health advice from a pharmacy expert in a live chat.
- MinuteClinic®: Customers can connect with doctors and healthcare providers from their phone or in person at participating locations.
- Shop & Savings: Customers can shop for all their essentials and get their qualifying pickup order in as little as 30 minutes. They can also earn ExtraCare Bucks rewards as a ExtraCare member and clip personalized, exclusive deals just for them.
- Photo: Customers can print photos from their phone or tablet, personalize their Photo Cards and Gifts, and create custom Wall Décor for their home.
- The app is easy to use and navigate.
- The app is available for download on both the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store.
- Some users have reported problems with the app’s loading times.
- Some users have reported difficulty navigating the app.
- Some users have reported glitches with the app.
Overall, the CVS Pharmacy app is a good option for shoppers who are looking for a convenient way to manage their prescriptions, healthcare, shopping, and photo needs. However, some users may experience problems with the app’s loading times or glitches.
Here are some additional details about the user reviews:
- One user reported that the new update to the app made it difficult to use. They specifically mentioned that the “add to card” option was too easy to accidentally click, which resulted in them accidentally adding over $200 to their account.
- Another user reported that they were constantly being signed out of the app, even though they were using two-factor authentication. This was causing them a lot of frustration, as they had to constantly re-enter their login information.
- Finally, one user mentioned that they would like to see an online chat feature added to the app. This would allow them to communicate with the pharmacy directly from their phone, which would be more convenient than having to call or go into the store.
Specification: CVS Pharmacy app review
Capital One Shopping app